Kochegarov Igor' Ivanovich, Candidate of engineering sciences, associate professor, sub-department of design and production of electronic equipment, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), firstname.lastname@example.org
Khanin Il'ya Vladimirovich, Assistant, sub-department of radio engineering and electronics systems, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), email@example.com
Lysenko Aleksey Vladimirovich, Postgraduate student, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza,
Yurkov Nikolay Kondrat'evich, Doctor of engineering sciences, professor, head of sub-department of design
and production of electronic equipment, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), firstname.lastname@example.org
Almametov Valeriy Borisovich, Candidate of engineering sciences, associate professor, sub-department of design and production of electronic equipment, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), email@example.com
Background. The reliability of the electronic equipment is largely determined by the reliability of interconnect and assembly of printed circuit boards. Consequently, the control of the manufacture of printed circuit boards at all stages of production with the use of automated equipment is important. The aim of the study is to create a virtual instrument in LabVIEW environment, allowing to perform the analysis of the printed circuit board on high technological standards, to unmask obvious and latent defects. For latent defects, that do not fall outside the tolerable limits, their behavior modeling is performed in time and the probability of the circuit board within a predetermined time interval is marked.
Materials and methods. Methods of the structural and morphological image analysis are used for the recognition of defects in mathematical models. For mathematical models of the defects behaviour in time the finite-difference simulation method is used. Mathematical models are implemented in the LabVIEW programming environment in a standalone software module.
Results. The created virtual device runs as a stand-alone module that receives real-time image from the camera or from a prepared image file. Then the image analysis for revealing the explicit and latent defects is carried out.
The revealed defects are superimposed on an existing image printed circuit board showing the type of defect (narrow lanes printed, cracks, offset hole centers and etc.) If PCB parameters meet regulatory standard parameters, the potential locations for failure simulation is performed in time and the probability of a circuit board
within a predetermined time interval is determined.
Conclusions. The methods developed for defect detection and modeling of the behavior of the defects can be used in optical and X-ray inspection of printed circuit assemblies. The virtual device showed operational concept and it may be used for integration into existing manufacturing lines of printed circuit assemblies.
1. Yurkov N. K. Tekhnologiya radioelektronnykh sredstv: uchebnik [Technology of radioelectronic devices: textbook]. Penza: Izd-vo PenzGU, 2012, 640 p.
2. Yurkov N. K., Trifonenko I. M., Goryachev N. V., Kochegarov I. I. Nadezhnost' i kachestvo: tr. Mezhdunar. simpoz.: v 2-kh t. [Reliability and quality: proceedings of International symposium: in 2 volumes]. Penza: Izd-vo Penz. gos. un-ta, 2012, vol. 1, pp. 396–400.
3. Trevis Dzh. LabVIEW dlya vsekh [LabVIEW for everyone]. Moscow: DMK-Press, 2011, 904 p.
4. Zhukov K. G. Model'noe proektirovanie vstraivaemykh sistem v LabVIEW [Embedded system model design in LabVIEW]. Moscow: DMK Press, 2011, 688 p.
5. Zatylkin A. V., Golushko D. A., Lysenko A. V. Aktual'nye problemy radioelektroniki i telekommunikatsiy: materialy VNTK [Topical problems of radioelectronics and telecommunication: proceedings of All-Russian scientific and technical conference]. Samara: Izd-vo SGAU, 2012, pp. 165–171.
6. Drzhevetskiy A. L., Grigor'ev A. V. Metrologiya [Metrology]. 1995, no. 4, pp. 11–18.
7. Gonsales R., Vuds R., Eddins S. Tsifrovaya obrabotka izobrazheniy v srede MatLab [Image digital processing in Matlab]. Moscow: Tekhnosfera, 2006, 616 p.
8. Kochegarov I. I. Aktual'nye problemy nauki i obrazovaniya: tr. Mezhdunar. yubileynogo simpoz. [Topical problems of science and education: proceedings of International anniversary symposium]. Penza: Inf-izd. tsentr PenzGU, 2003, vol. 2, pp. 10–11.
9. Kochegarov I. I., Yurkov N. K. Metody i sistemy obrabotki informatsii: sb. nauch. st. [Data processing methods and systems: collected papers]. Moscow: Goryachaya liniya – Telekom, 2004, part 2, pp. 149–155.
10. Kochegarov I. I., Tan'kov G. V. Nadezhnost' i kachestvo: tr. Mezhdunar. simpoz.; v 2- kh t. [Reliability and quality: proceedings of International symposium: in 2 volumes]. Penza: Izd-vo PenzGU, 2011, vol. 2, pp. 335–338.
11. Zatylkin A. V., Kochegarov I. I., Yurkov N. K. Nadezhnost' i kachestvo: tr. Mezhdunar. simp. [Reliability and quality: proceedings of International symposium]. Penza: Izd-vo PenzGU, 2012, vol. 1, pp. 365–366.
12. Zatylkin A. V., Leonov A. G., Yurkov N. K. Prikaspiyskiy zhurnal: upravlenie i vysokie tekhnologii [Prikaspiysky journal: management and high technology]. 2012, no. 1 (17), pp. 138–142.
13. Zatylkin A. V., Ol'khov D. V., Yurkov N. K. Izvestiya YuFU. Tekhnicheskie nauki [Engineering sciences]. 2012, no. 5, pp. 94–99.